Perfect Chair® PC-610
Features of the Perfect Chair PC-610 include:
- Adjustable, High-Density Lumbar Support: Equipped with a release valve, allowing you to customize your seating comfort.
- Sleek Ergonomic Pad Design: Expertly crafted using only premium upholsteries, this sleek new pad is designed for ergonomic comfort and support. SōfHyde, top-grain leather, or premium leather upholstery covers the pad from head to toe, including the arms.
- Articulating Headrest: Includes a full-support head pillow.
- Extended Armrests: The wide and long armrests give constant support even as the chair reclines into zero-gravity.
- Recline Lever: The smooth recline motion eases back the Perfect Chair to position your body in a state of virtual weightlessness.
- Smooth-Motion Glide Rails: High-tensile-strength steel body frame provides protection against rust and discoloration
- Zero-Gravity Immersion: Fluid manual recline uses the body's own weight to gently ease into all the doctor-recommended neutral-posture position.
- Hand-Carved and Hand-Stained Solid Wood Base: 100% renewable solid parawood base
- Sculpted Brushed Aluminum Leg Accents with Integrated Floor Glides: Upscale brushed aluminum leg accent cues make this chair an even more perfect addition to your décor.
- Customizable Options: Choose from premium and top-grain leathers, and solid wood-based finishes. Additional upgrades of Memory Foam PLUS and Jade Heat offer enhanced comfort and health benefits.
Using only 100% renewable, plantation-grown solid parawood, highly trained Human Touch master woodworkers hand-carve and hand-finish the signature balanced curves supporting the Perfect Chair. As one of the strongest woods on earth, the Hevea Brasiliensis (rubber tree) ensures durability and beauty for years of use. Perfect Chair pad sets are expertly crafted in premium leather, top-grain leather and SōfHyde, in a variety of designer finishes and matches.
Enjoy the Benefits of Zero-Gravity Immersion, including:
- Post-surgery recovery aid: Speeds up recovery and makes recovery more convenient
- Relaxes and rejuvenates the spine by naturally decompressing the vertebrae
- Relieves muscle tension, soreness, and fatigue
- Elevates legs above the heart, helping to improve blood flow
- Helps expand lung capacity, allowing for deeper, more relaxed breathing
- Improves circulation and blood-oxygen levels